Reliving the Eagles 21-17 Win Over the Chiefs In Today’s Audio Vault
As is tradition, Ray Dunne and Andrew Salciunas dedicated the Vault on a day after the Eagles’ win to the highlights from the game. It was not the easiest of games. And the first half was about as ugly as it gets. But as they tend to do, they pulled out the win in the end. They improved to 9-1, the best record in the NFL. They are 2 games ahead of the Cowboys for control of the NFC East and a game ahead of the Lions for control of the NFC.
Ray and Andrew pulled the TDS, the big plays on defense, and some of the sounds after the game to replay in today’s Audio Vault. So before we turn our attention to week 12, and Sunday’s game against the Bills, relive the win over the Chiefs one more time. Because while it may have been a frustrating game, it was another win, and against a very good Chiefs team. And we should appreciate that this team just keeps finding ways to win.
Here is the lineup from the Audio Vault today:
- D’Andre Swift’s Long Run Into Red Zone, Set Up By a Great Block by Jason Kelce
- Swift Gets Into The End Zone on The Very Next Play
- Kevin Byard Picks Off Mahomes in The End Zone
- Hurts Scores a TD On A QB Draw
- Bradley Roby Forces a Travis Kelce Fumble In The Red Zone
- Devonta Smith Gets Down To The 1-yard Line With a 40 40-yard catch
- Hurts Scores Again On the ‘Tush Push’
- Jalen Talking About The Smith Catch After the Game
- Hurts on Finding a Way to Win After the Game
- Josh Jobe Makes A Big Tackle In Punt Coverage
- Eagles Get Final Stop To Win The Game