Today Andrew and Anthony continued their run through the Eagles’ last Super Bowl run in the Audio Vault with the 2017-2018 NFC Championship Game win over the Vikings. And as we all remember, it was a blowout. While the Falcons game the week earlier went down to the wire, this one got out of hand fast. It ended up 38-7.
The only sweat was on the first drive of the game,e. The Vikings picked the Eagles apart to get on the board first. At that point, Eagles fans may have been worried. But that did not last long. On the Vikings’ next drive, Patrick Robinson played hero. He picked it off and then ran all over the field to take it back for a TD. And from there, the Eagles dominated. The Vikings never scored again. And the Eagles moved on to the Super Bowl, which we will get to next week.
Relive that great win over the Vikings with Anthony and Andrew in today’s Audio Vault. The best sounds of the game. The Touchdowns, the big stops, and the moments the Eagles walked onto the field as winners knowing they would play in the Super Bowl.
Here is the lineup from today’s Audio Vault:
- Opening Kickoff with Joe Buck and Troy Aikman
- Highlight Reel of Viking’s First Drive that ended in a Kyle Rudolph TD to put them up 7-0
- Patrick Robinson Pick 6 to get the Eagles on the board, 7-7
- The Eagles force a punt on the next Vikings Drive
- LeGarrette Blount runs over Andrew Sendejo on his way to a TD, Eagles up 14-7
- Derek Barnett gets to Case Keenum to force a fumble, Eagles recover
- Alshon Jeffrey’s TD Catch puts the Eagles up 21-7
- Eagles draw up a flea flicker and Nick Foles finds Torrey Smith for another TD, 31-7 Eagles
- The final call of the game
Listen to the full Audio Vault below…