The Audio Vault- Eagles Beat the Falcons in 2017 Divisional Round
Over the next week, leading up until this Super Bowl, Andrew, and Anthony are reliving the Eagles’ last Super Bowl run. Starting today with the 2017 Divisional Round win over the Falcons. It was a game where the Eagles did not look anywhere near as good as they would go on to look in the following two games. The game was sloppy. The Eagles needed a decent amount of luck to get past the Falcons. And Nick Foles did not look like a guy who would go on to win Super Bowl MVP. It was a tight game that ended in an incredibly stressful goal-line stand by the Eagles to advance.
But the Eagles pulled out the win. And they played the best, and most tense moments from that 2017 divisional round win today in the Audio Vault.
Here is the lineup from today’s Vault:
- Opening Kickoff with Al Michaels and Chris Collingsworth Discussing Eagles Fans
- Jay Ajayi fumbles the ball early in the game on an HB Draw, setting the Falcons up for an FG, Falcons up 3-0
- Eagles Get Defensive Stop on 3rd Down, still 3-0 Falcons
- LeGarrette Blount gets the Eagles on the board with a rushing TD, but Jake Elliott misses the extra point, Eagles go up 6-3
- Matt Ryan takes the lead back by hitting D’Vonta Freeman for a TD, the Eagles down 10-6
- Deflected pass off Keanu Neal’s knee lands in Torrey Smith’s hands to give the Eagles a big play
- Alshon Jeffrey’s catch leaves 1 second on the clock to set the Eagles up for a FG before Half- Eagles are down 10-9
- Nigel Bradham gets a sack to get the Falcons off the field
- Foles and Jeffrey find their connection, and the Eagles have a drive that ends in another FG, the Eagles up 12-10
- The Eagles get 4 straight stops in the Red Zone to hold onto 15-10 lead for the win
You can listen to the full Audio Vault from today below…