The Eagles put a beat down against the Giants on Saturday. Dominated both sides of the ball. They got to Daniel Jones 5 times, scored 5 touchdowns, and took a 28-point lead into halftime. The game was never even close. And that beat down ended in a 38-7 win, that advanced the Eagles to the NFC Championship game, where they will host the 49ers. But while we wait for that game on Sunday, it may be nice to relive the beatdown first. And that is what Andrew and Anthony did in the Audio Vault today. They played all the best moments from the game. The touchdowns, the sacks, the interception, and more. Hear those moments again, and Anthony and Andrew’s thoughts on each play, from today’s Audio Vault.
Here is the lineup from today’s Audio Vault
- Dallas Goedert’s one-handed catch and run puts the Eagles up 7-0
- Haason Reddick gets back-to-back sacks to force a turnover on downs
- Devonta Smith Scores a Touchdown to put the Eagles up 14-0
- James Bradberry picks off his former team
- Giants Slayer Boston Scott Makes it 21-0
- Jalen Hurts does it himself to make it 28-0
- Brandon Graham sacks Daniel Jones
- Kenny Gainwell’s long run makes it 38-7
And to close out the Audio Vault, Andrew of course had to give out a shoutout to his alma mater. The Temple Owls beat the No 1 ranked Houston Cougars, in a one-point game, on the road Sunday. So Andrew also pulled the final call from that game for the Audio Vault today as well.
You can listen to the full Audio Vault below…