The NFL Draft is just a few days away and only 1 Philadelphia Sports Station will be there LIVE covering all of the excitement!
Listen next Thursday AND Friday as The John Kincade Show is LIVE from Las Vegas for one of the most exciting draft years in BIRDS history.
Congrats to Fanatic listener Nelson Hernandez who will join the guys after winning a trip for 2 from our official partner PhillySportsTrips.com including Round Trip non-stop flights from Philadelphia to Las Vegas, a 3-night stay at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino and passes to two all-inclusive draft parties.
John Kincade Show Vegas Draft Trip Contest
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
These rules apply to WPEN’s John Kincade Show Vegas Draft Trip Contest (“Contest”), conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a WPEN (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at https://975thefanatic.com/contest-rules/ apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The Contest will begin on March 21, 2022 and end on April 6, 2022.
- To enter, listen to the Station each weekday beginning Monday, March 21, 2022 and ending on Friday, April 1, 2022 at approximately 6:20am Eastern Time (“ET”), 7:20am ET, 8:20am ET, and 9:20am ET for the announcement of the Contest clue. There will be one (1) clue given each time. At approximately 9:35am ET each weekday, the morning show host will air a cue to call. Upon hearing the cue to call, the designated number caller (as announced on-air at the time of the cue to call) to the Station contest line at (215) 263-0975 will have the chance to be deemed a Qualifier by correctly identifying the daily “Memorable Moment” using the four (4) clues aired earlier that morning, upon confirmation of eligibility. Station is not responsible for any failure of a caller to reach the Station contest line including but not limited to busy phone lines, misdirected calls, equipment breakdowns, or disconnections. Calls will only be accepted at the designated phone number. At the time of entrant’s call, entrant will be required to provide all information requested including entrant’s full name, complete address (including zip code), day and evening phone numbers and date of birth in order to be eligible to win. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. In the event that the selected caller is disconnected, incorrectly identifies the Memorable Moment, or is found to be ineligible, the next eligible caller who successfully makes it through on the call-in line, correctly identifies the Memorable Moment and completes the call will be a Qualifier. There is no limit to the number of times a listener may attempt to call in to win, but a listener may be a Qualifier only once. Up to one (1) Qualifier will be selected each weekday. There is no prize associated with being deemed a Qualifier.
- Trivia Rules:
- The ten (10) Qualifiers will compete against each other in a trivia-style contest by calling into the Station morning show at appointed times as directed by the Station. Qualifiers must be available to call in and be active in the Contest at the times set forth. Qualifiers will be notified via email of their Contest call times on or around 10:30am ET on the business day prior to their contest date. Contest Dates and Times (subject to change):
- Round 1. April 4, 2022: 7:15am ET, 7:45am ET, 8:15am ET, 8:45am ET, and 9:15am ET. In this round, two (2) Qualifiers will be randomly matched up and will compete against each other in a trivia contest. Each Qualifier will be asked two (2) questions. If there is a tie in the number of correctly answered questions after each Qualifier has been asked two (2) questions, the round will continue until one (1) Qualifier answers a question correctly and the other Qualifier answers a question incorrectly. In the event the first Qualifier answers question #1 correctly, and Qualifier #2 answers their question #1 (a different question) incorrectly, then the first Qualifier can eliminate the second Qualifier by answering question #2 correctly. Up to five (5) Qualifiers will advance to Round 2. Qualifiers will have 10 seconds to register a response/answer the question. If 10 seconds elapses with no answer, the Qualifier will be deemed incorrect.
- Round 2: April 5, 2022: 8:30am. In this round, the five (5) remaining Qualifiers will compete against each other in a knockout style trivia contest. Each Qualifier will be asked a question. If they get it right, they continue in Round 2, if they get it wrong the next Qualifier can knock them out by answering the same question correctly. If that next Qualifier also gets it wrong, Qualifier #1 is safe and will continue in Round 2 and Qualifier #3 can knockout Qualifier #2 by answering the same question correctly. This will continue until just two Qualifiers remain. Up to two (2) Qualifiers will advance to Round 3. Qualifiers will have 10 seconds to register a response/answer the question. If 10 seconds elapses with no answer, the Qualifier will be deemed incorrect.
- Round 3: April 6, 2022: 8:30am ET. In this round, the final two (2) Qualifiers will compete against each other in a game of trivia with a Blackjack twist. Morning show member Eric Camille, or another designated Station employee, will be the designated card dealer and will shuffle a standard deck of fifty-two (52) cards. Each Qualifier, through answering trivia questions correctly, will randomly receive one (1) playing card for each trivia question they answer correctly. A Qualifier will receive a maximum of one (1) playing card per round. The Qualifier whose cards add up to seventeen (17) or more first will be deemed the Prize winner, upon confirmation of eligibility. If both Qualifiers reach or surpass seventeen (17) in the same round, the Qualifier with the higher score will be deemed the Prize winner. If both Qualifiers have the same score after reaching or surpassing seventeen (17) in the same round, the Station will conduct additional rounds in the same manner to determine the winner.
- There will be up to a total of one (1) Prize winner selected in the Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 21 years of age or older, who are legal US residents and reside in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- Up to one (1) Prize will be awarded in the form of a trip for two (2) (winner and one (1) guest, 21 or older) to Las Vegas departing on April 27, 2022 and returning on April 30, 2022. Trip includes: (i) roundtrip airfare from a Philadelphia, PA area airport to a Las Vegas, NV area airport, (ii) airport transfers, (iii) three (3) night hotel accommodations at Planet Hollywood Resort Casino, admission to two (2) draft parties including food and drink. Approximate Retail Value of the Prize is $3598.00.Actual value may vary and any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Certain travel restrictions may apply. All other costs not specifically stated herein, including but not limited to those of, taxes, meals, tips and additional ground transportation, baggage fees, hotel room service, laundry service, alcoholic beverages, merchandise, souvenirs, and local and long-distance telephone calls are the responsibility of the winner. Selection of airline, hotel, and airline seat location at sole discretion of Station and/or prize provider. Airline regulations apply. The winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents, including, without limitation, passports for international travel. If applicable, the winner may be required to present a valid credit card upon hotel check in to cover any incidental expenses incurred during the winner’s stay. Winner and guest must abide by all airline, hotel, and venue policies. The winner and guest must sign all required releases prior to booking of any travel. If winner is unwilling or unable to travel on the dates specified, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another winner at Station’s sole discretion. All travel is subject to availability and restrictions. If a prize-related event or travel is unable to take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption, postponement or unavailability, including for weather, or for any reason beyond the control of the Station and prize provider, their sole responsibility to the winner will be to award the remaining available elements of the prize(s) and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the unawarded elements of the prize(s). No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. If winner chooses to take the trip without a guest, s/he will be awarded the prize elements for one person only, and the remainder of the prize will be forfeited without compensation. Winner understands that there are inherent risks involved in travel and that these risks may be present before, during and after the trip. In addition, winner and guest(s) should be aware of and comply with government guidelines regarding travel restrictions and mandatory quarantines before, during and after the trip.
- Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed as notified at the time of winning. Prize or prize certificate must be claimed within thirty (30) days of winning. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Up to one (1) Prize winner will be selected and notified as described above.
- Odds of being deemed a Qualifier depend in part on the number and order of calls received.
- Entrants must listen to the Station but need not be present to be deemed a Qualifier and to win a Prize.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at www.975the fanatic.com.
- Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, One Bala Plaza, Suite 401, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.