Jim Salisbury and Corey Seidman discuss the Phillies’ trade deadline and rest-of-season outlook on a deadline day edition of the Phillies Talk podcast.
• What David Phelps brings to the table.
• What inning will Phelps pitch?
• Phillies have completely revamped their bullpen in 10 days.
• Trades around the NL East.
• More unreliability from Jake Arrieta.
• Should Phillies have acquired a starting pitcher given their September schedule?
• Mets a big threat for J.T. Realmuto.
• What kind of contract will Didi Gregorius have been in line for?
• Marlins’ surprising win-now move and thoughts on Sixto Sanchez.