Join Corona and 97.5 The Fanatic for exclusive Sixers Pre-game Broadcasts with Devon Givens, Dei Lynam, and Andrew Salciunas. Win great prizes including Sixers merchandise and game tickets!
Saturday January 18th
Fanatic Sixers Pre-game Broadcast 5-7:30pm
MaGerk’s 303-307 Horsham Road Horsham
Enjoy $4.00 Corona Light Pints
Sixers @ New York 7:30pm tip off
Wednesday January 22nd
Fanatic Sixers Pre-game Broadcast 6-7:15pm
Kildare’s18-22 W Gay Street West Chester
Enjoy $4.00 Corona Light Draft
Sixers @ Toronto 7:30pm tip off
Saturday February 1st
Fanatic Sixers Pre-game Broadcast 6-8:30pm
Montella’s Sports Bar & Pub25 South Broad Street Lansdale
Enjoy $3.50 Corona Light Drafts
Sixers @ Boston 8:30pm tip off
Saturday, February 22nd
Fanatic Sixers Pre-game Broadcast 6-:8:30pm
Cavanaughs Rittenhouse 1823 Sansom Street Philadelphia
Enjoy $4 Corona Premier Drafts
Sixers @ Milwaukee 8:30pm tip off
Saturday March 7th
Fanatic Sixers Pre-game Broadcast 6-8:30pm
Green Parrot, 606 Sycamore Street Newtown
Enjoy $3.50 Corona Premier Drafts $4.00 Corona Bottles
Sixers @ Golden State 8:30 tip off
Fanatic Sixers Pre-game Broadcast 6-7pm
Great American Pub 123 Fayette Street Conshohocken
Enjoy $3 Corona Light Pints
Sixers @ Washington 7pm tip off
WPEN– The Fanatic Corona / Sixers Flyaway
These rules apply to The Fanatic Corona / Sixers Flyaway Contest (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a WPEN (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at www.thefanatic.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER
The Contest will begin on October 28, 2019 and end on January 19, 2020.
- To enter on-site, visit a Station appearance in the Philadelphia Metro Area beginning on October 28, 2019 and ending January 19, 2020 to obtain an official entry form (available while supplies last). Specific dates, times, and locations for each appearance will be announced on-air and posted online. All entry forms must be filled out completely and legibly and submitted as instructed by the Station. Incomplete or illegible entries may be removed in the Station’s sole discretion. Entries must be received by the end time of each appearance as disclosed by the Station. One (1) entry per person per Station appearance.
- There will be up to a total of one (1) winner selected in the Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in Pennsylvania, New Jersey or Delaware, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
Up to one (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. The Grand Prize consists of: (i) Round Trip Airfare for Two (2) (valid for winner and one (1) guest) from a Philadelphia, PA area airport to a San Francisco, CA area airport; (ii) Two (2) Night Hotel Accommodations (standard room, double occupancy) in San Francisco, CA; and (iii) two (2) tickets to the Philadelphia 76ers vs Oakland professional basketball team game on March 7, 2020. Approximate Retail Value of the Grand Prize is $2,500.00.
Actual value may vary and any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Certain travel restrictions may apply. All other costs not specifically stated herein, including but not limited to those of, taxes, meals, tips and additional ground transportation, baggage fees, hotel room service, laundry service, alcoholic beverages, merchandise, souvenirs, and local and long-distance telephone calls are the responsibility of the winner. Selection of airline, hotel, and airline seat location at sole discretion of Station and/or prize provider. Airline regulations apply. The winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents, including, without limitation, passports for international travel. If applicable, the winner may be required to present a valid credit card upon hotel check in to cover any incidental expenses incurred during the winner’s stay. Winner and guest must abide by all airline, hotel, and venue policies. The winner and guest must sign all required releases prior to booking of any travel. If winner is unwilling or unable to travel on the dates specified, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another winner at Station’s sole discretion. All travel is subject to availability and restrictions. If a prize-related event or travel is unable to take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption, postponement or unavailability, including for weather, or for any reason beyond the control of the Station and prize provider, their sole responsibility to the winner will be to award the remaining available elements of the prize(s) and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the unawarded elements of the prize(s). No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. If winner chooses to take the trip without a guest, s/he will be awarded the prize elements for one person only, and the remainder of the prize will be forfeited without compensation. Winner understands that there are inherent risks involved in travel and that these risks may be present before, during and after the trip.
Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the Station located at One Bala Plaza, Suite 429, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, Monday-Friday, during regular business hours. Prize or prize certificate must be claimed by 5:00pm ET on Friday, January 24, 2020. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Up to one (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected at approximately 12:00pm ET on Monday, January 20, 2020 in a Station-conducted random drawing from all combined eligible on-site entries received at all Station appearances. Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by phone and/or email promptly following the random drawing.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of combined eligible on-site entries received at all Station appearances.
- Entrants need not listen to the Station to win but must be present to enter.
- Winner must confirm acceptance of prize within five (5) days of winning, or risk disqualification and selection of an alternate winner (time permitting) in a random drawing of all remaining eligible entries.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at www.thefanatic.com
- Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, One Bala Plaza, Suite 429, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004 or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station at the above address.