Wednesday the Philadelphia Eagles made several roster moves as they began to prepare for Sunday night football against the Atlanta Falcons. Compared to week 1 the Eagles are looking a lot healthier despite the loss of DT Malik Jackson.
Here is how everything has shaken out:
- Signed 23 year-old CB Craig James to the active roster from the practice squad
- Signed TE Alex Ellis to the practice squad
- Released TE Richard Rodgers from IR with an injury settlement. This make Rodgers an unrestricted free agent, free to sign anywhere.
- The Eagles officially signed DT Akeem Spence to a 1-year contract. He will wear number 66.
- LB Kamu Grugier-Hill, and T Jordan Mailata did not participate in practice Wednesday, while DE Derek Barnett, DT Fletcher Cox, and QB Nate Sudfeld were limited in practice.
Kickoff Sunday night is at 8:20PM. Before the action be sure to check out the new Fanatic Pre-Game Show staring Brian Westbrook, Jason Avant and Devon Givens airing 3 hours before kick-off of every Birds game.