Check out the bars listed below for the next Coors Light Bubble Hockey qualifier!
|Location||Address||Date & Time||Features|
|Sharkys||820 Black Horse Pike
|$2.75 CL bottles, $2 Banquet Drafts, $3 Molson Bottles|
|Wonder Bar||3701 Sunset Ave
Atlantic City, NJ
$2 CL Draft, CB and Molson NR $6 Personal Pitchers
|Kid Rips||115 S. Black Horse Pk
$2 CL drafts $2.50 CL,CB
|Racks Atco||286 White Horse Pike
$6 Coors Light pictures, $2.75 Coors Light/Banquet bottles, $3 Molson Bottles
|Amanda's||630 Lower Landing Rd.
$2 Cl drafts $2.50 CL,CB
|Connie Macs||8000 S. Cresent Blvd
$2.50 CL Draft $3.25 CB
|Victors||1 Market St
$2.50 CL and Molson Draft
|Village Pub Swedesboro||30 Center Square RdSwedesboro, NJ||
|$2 CL and Molson Draft|
|Landmark||1 West St
$2 CL Draft $3 CB
|Village Pub - FINALS||139 Egg Harbor RdSewell, NJ||
$2 CL and Molson Draft
97.5 The Fanatic - WPEN
Coors Light Bubble Hockey Contest
These rules apply to the Coors Light Bubble Hockey Contest (“Contest”) being conducted by Beasley Media Group, Inc. d/b/a 97.5 The Fanatic WPEN (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted on the Station’s website may apply to this contest.
- HOW TO ENTER AND PLAY
- The Contest will begin on Friday, November 11, 2016 and end on December 17, 2016.
- 5 The Fanatic will conduct a Bubble Hockey tournament at nine separate qualifying events. Interested participants must register on-site during the event for a chance to play. Limit one play attempt per event and one qualifying opportunity per person during the contest period.
- Sixteen (16) registered entrants at each qualifying event will be selected at random to play in a tournament style competition. The order of play, competitors and who they will compete against will be randomly selected for the first round. Each round will consist of one game per match up. The winner of each match up will move on to the next round until there are only two (2) competitors remaining. The winner of the final round of each qualifying event will be invited to play in the Finals event on December 17, 2016.
- In addition, a select number of registered entrants at the qualifying events will be randomly chosen to participate in the Finals event and will be notified at the qualifying event or by phone.
- Must be present to compete; no substitutions permitted. One (1) Grand Prize winner will be determined by tournament style game play at the finals event.
- Times and dates of each qualifying event are listed below.
- November 11th, 7-9pm @ Sharky’s, 820 Black Horse Pk, Williamstown, NJ
- November 17th, 7-9pm @ Wonder Bar, 3701 Sunset Ave, Atlantic City, NJ
- November 25th, 1-3pm @ Kid Rips, 115 S. Black Horse Pk, Runnemede, NJ
- November 29th, 7:30-9:30pm @ Racks, 286 White Horse Pk, Atco, NJ
- December 1st, 7:30-9:30pm @ Amanda’s, 630 Lower Landing Rd, Blackwood, NJ
- December 4th, 6-8pm @ Connie Mac’s, 8000 S. Cresent Blvd, Pennsauken, NJ
- December 6th, 6:30-8:30pm @ Victor’s, 1 Market St, Camden, NJ
- December 10th, 1-3pm @ Village Pub, 30 Center Square Rd, Swedesboro, NJ
- December 11th, 5-7pm @ Landmark, 1 West St, Glassboro, NJ
- December 17th, 1-3pm @ Village Pub, 139 Egg Harbor Rd, Sewell, NJ (FINALS)
Play time and scoring will be completely determined by the Bubble Hockey machine.
- The puck must stay in the net, and be registered by the game unit for a goal to be scored.
- There are three, approximately 90-second periods in a game. Side of play is determined by coin flip.
- If regulation time ends in a tie, or a team is losing by one goal, then the game will continue to be played until there is a decisive winner (winning by more than one goal).
- Tournament Play: If one team is ahead by at least two goals at the end of regulation or at any time after regulation play ends, the game is over.
- If the game malfunctions, the game will be replayed no matter what the score is.
- Roughing the game will result in immediate disqualification. Examples of roughing include lifting, shaking, moving, and kicking the game, striking the dome, etc.
- Players must be respectful and show good sportsmanship while playing, or risk disqualification. Foul language is discouraged. Spectators are not permitted to touch the game during play, including pushing the Boo button.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 21years of age or older and who are legal US residents and reside in PA, NJ, DE, or MD. Contestants must possess a valid, government-issued ID. Winner must show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- Employees of the Station, its licensee, its parent corporation, their affiliated entities, affiliated advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other radio stations in the Philadelphia metropolitan survey area (as defined by Nielsen Audio) and the members of their immediate families and households are ineligible to participate or win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents and legal guardians, children and legal wards, grandparents, and grandchildren, including “in-laws.”
- Listeners are eligible to win a Station contest only once every sixty (60) days and a prize valued at $600 or more only once every six months. Only one winner per household (whether related or not) is permitted in any contest.
- One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded: Two (2) tickets to the Philadelphia Flyers vs Pittsburgh Penguins 2017 Coors Light Stadium Series game on February 25, 2017 at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh, PA. Prize does not include transportation or lodging in Pittsburgh. ARV: $350
- Unless otherwise specified, all prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the Station located at One Bala Plaza, Suite 429, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, Monday-Friday, during regular business hours and excluding holidays. Prize or prize certificate must be claimed at least two (2) business days before the February 25th Failure to claim prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Unless otherwise permitted by the Station, winner(s) must claim his or her prize in person, and a prize cannot be claimed by third parties on behalf of the winner.
- In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its arrival. Station is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
- Prizes are not transferable. Prizes may not be substituted for or redeemed for cash, except in the sole discretion of Station or the prize provider.
- a. WARNING: Online listeners to streamed broadcasts may experience a lag in transmissions.
- Taxes and Liability: Payment of all federal, state and local taxes is the sole responsibility of the winner. Contest winnings will be reported to the Internal Revenue Service and winners can expect to receive a 1099 tax form for prizes which total more than $600 for the calendar year. Winners may be required to accurately complete and submit IRS Form W-9 to the Station as a condition of receiving a prize.
- By participating in the Contest, contestant agrees to have his or her name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest, in any medium, without additional financial or other compensation.
- By participating in the contest, each participant hereby releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Station, its licensee, affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporation and each of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advertising and PR agencies, sponsors, advertisers, promotional partners, agents, representatives, and their successors and assigns, and all others connected with them and the contest (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all liability, claims, actions and damages sustained or incurred by participation in the contest and the receipt and use of any prize awarded (if any) through such contest arising in any manner whatsoever.
- Contest winners (and their guests or travel companions, if any) may be required, in the Station’s sole discretion, to sign a liability release and a publicity release. A winner (or his/her parent or legal guardian if under the age of 18 years) must execute and return any required release as instructed by the Station or winner will be disqualified and the prize will be forfeited. An alternate winner may be chosen by random selection in the Station’s sole discretion. Pursuant to the liability release, winners agree to hold the Released Parties harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest. If any contestant (or his/her parent or legal guardian, if applicable) refuses to sign any required release, any and all prizes will be forfeited.
- The Station will be excused from its obligation to conduct the contest if its performance is delayed or prevented due to causes beyond its control, including, but not limited to acts of God, public enemies, war, civil disorder, fire, flood, hurricanes, explosion, labor disputes or strikes, and any acts by any governmental authority.
- The Station, its licensee, affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporation, sponsors, advertisers and promotional partners, and their assigns and successors are not responsible for failure to conduct or for alterations to the contest due to circumstances beyond the control of any such entity.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and publication at www.975thefanatic.com.
- The Station reserves the right to make changes to the rules of the Contest, including the substitution of a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater value, which will become effective upon announcement.
- The Station is not responsible for any prizes or certificates lost or stolen after the winner has claimed them from the Station.
- Prizes are awarded “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no guarantees or warranties as to use, safety, or performance. Acceptance of a prize releases the Station, its sponsors, promotional partners and advertisers from all liability and claims concerning the prize, its delivery, and its use.
- The Station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Contest or in the announcement of a prize. The Station is not responsible for (i) lost, stolen, mutilated, misdirected, postage due, illegible, incomplete or late entries; (ii) telephone or mobile service outages, delays, busy signals, facsimile transmission errors, equipment malfunctions and any other technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from completing his/her telephone call or from sending a text message (if applicable, message and data rates may apply, and the Station is not responsible for any fees incurred by an entrant for this method of entry); or (iii) entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties or other technical difficulties.
- By participating in this Contest, contestants agree to be bound by these rules. Failure to comply with the Contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification, at the sole discretion of the Station.
- o. Contestants are required to provide truthful information as part of their entry and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entry from contestants who do not meet the eligibility requirements and the Station will also delete any online entry knowingly received from contestants under the age of 13 in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
- Any materials submitted become the property of the Station and will not be returned.
- No purchase is necessary. The contest is void where prohibited. Contests and promotions are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Copies of the written Contest rules and, if required by applicable law, a list of all winners are available for 60 days after the Contest concludes, during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, One Bala Plaza, Suite 429, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004,, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.
- For register-to-win contests, the odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.